7-L CALF CHUTES
7-l calf chute
150s Calf Chute
- The 7-L 150s Calf Chute will increase your profits, save you time, and make handling safer for you and your calves.
- Properly dehorned calves bring higher prices at sale time.
- The 7-L 150s Calf Chute humanely and safely restrains calves from newborn to 200lbs for easy, 1-person dehorning by any method.
- With gentle restraint, tagging and tattooing is easy.
- Avoid discounts on selling prices for improperly castrated, stagy calves.
- The unique tailgate design allows for easy access for quick castrating.
- The 7-L Calf Chute provides accurate birth weights with an easy to use, self-weighing system.
- A simple push on the scale lever provides accurate weight on a large easy to read dial scale.
- Weighing range is 0-150 lbs.
- The 7-L Calf Chute may also be used to transport calves safely.
- The chute is carried by 2 large tires that are adjustable in width and height for any terrain.
7-L Calf Chute
m350 Calf Chute
- The 7-L m350 Calf Chute allows you to easily and efficiently process newborn to 4 month old (350 lb) calves with little stress to you and your calves.
- The transport wheels can be removed for normal operation. The calf chute is easily attached to your corral or handling system.
- Side squeeze securely holds the calf in place and the wide open top provides clear access for easy inoculation.
- The side swings open to give you access for branding. The squeeze and opening door may be quickly changed from side to side.
- The headgate has 2 height positions to accomodate small and large calves. With proper restraint, tagging and dehorning is faster with less stress to the calf.
- The tailgate lifts and holds so the calf cannot kick, move, or fall down. This provides clear access for castrating.